Thursday, July 10, 2008

The KNIGHTs Shelties

I thought I will try to take a new family photo with Sizzle in it. As I have not done any training with him (he is not food orientated and clicker training is on hold at the moment), so I do not know he will do a STAY for me but he is an excellent puppy, I can't ask for more!

The KNIGHTs Shelties ...
picture above from left to right: Seagull, Saturn, Sing, Skye, Titan and little Sizzle
(mmm... do you think I should rename Titan, what about Sitan?)

6 comments:

OBay Shelties said...

Now you have balance: 3 sables and 3 AOAC's. (for those who will certainly ask...."AOAC" is Any other allowed colour (tri colour, bi colour and blues) a designation used in the breed ring.

Six shelties! Any room left for Colin? :-)

Sara said...

I can't believe you got all five dogs plus one unpredictable puppy to pose like that! That is amazing! What great photos!

A A A =) said...

I like the first photo! It's the first time Titan looks so big! Will Sizzle grow bigger than Titan in the future? And how comes Seagull was the only one lying in the second picture? he is just too lazy, isn't he?

Hooch and troops said...

Fab photos..maybe that is your new career! Sizzle is lovely...and i think is going to love playing with all his new brothers...
You could have named him something not starting with the letter Sssssssss! i have enough trouble remembering your dogs names hee hee

xx

helenm said...

Wow-what fantastic photos-you must have the patience of a saint! Tried to get a shot of my 4 the other day and what a disaster.Sizzle looks so cute!

Hudsondoglets said...

I'm very impressed by this photo. How did you manage it!