Thursday, July 03, 2008

poor Sat!!

Everytime I look at Saturn, my heart aches a lot!! He definitely do not deserve this!! I took him to the Vet for the check up yesterday, eventhough his temperature is normal but the Vet didn't give him any pain killer!! The wound is alongside his "thingy", poor thing struggled to go to toilet. I can see he is trying to have a wee but everytime he wants to go, he just can't help with the discomfort or pain and stop immediately! He is not eating at all this morning, that is a big worry for me!! Not like my Saturn at all!!
I give him a T shirt to stop him licking his wound

2 comments:

Macfarlane Dogs said...

Poor Saturn!! He looks so sorry for himself! I Hope he gets better really soon! Sending him lots of get well wishes. XX

Sara said...

I stumbled upon your blog today, and almost cried when I saw your poor sheltie wearing a t-shirt. One of my shelties had to wear a t-shirt for three months while a wound, caused by a viscous german shepherd dog attack, healed.

I hope your baby is feeling better soon. There is nothing more heart breaking than having a sick dog.