Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sing and Sizzle

I took Sizzle out to our pet shop in Carshalton a couple of days ago, so he could meet more people and also there is a small park opposite the pet shop, we sat there for 15 minutes so he can see the world goes by. I bought this chewing ball for him because I can't remember when is a puppy start teething but best to get him one to encourage him to play. What you do with this toy is to wet the ball thoroughly, squeeze the excess water and put it in the freezer, then give it to the puppy, that will ease the pain of teething.
So, I did all that and took it out from the freezer last night and gave it to Sizzle, poor little lad, he wasn't keen on it, and I just left it in there just in case he likes to have a go. This morning, after their breakfast, I usually take him into a separate room to play with him but today, Sing and Saturn came with us. Sing discovered the ball and really taken on it, he acted like a puppy that is teething!!

Chewing Ball from Trixie (www.trixie.de)

Sing really enjoyed the ball and he acted like a puppy, mmm... an old puppy!!??

poor Sizzle looking at Sing wandering why he has his toy!

well, nevermind, I'll chew the cushion instead!! Mummy won't mind, would you?

so, the two boys were acting like this the whole morning!!

BTW, I forgot a puppy needs a lot of sleep!!
Saturn is always a comfort bed to all!!

2 comments:

A A A =) said...

HAHA!!! They are so cute! Especially the one with the eldest Sing and the youngest Sizzle =P

Hudsondoglets said...

Zeki looks forward to meeting Sizzle!