Monday, September 22, 2008

weekend

We have a weekend with no agility! I thought we deserved a quiet and peaceful time with the dogs, going for a long walk, maybe do a bit of gardening or even tidy up the house ... but NO, we ended up pretty busy and I ended up very stressed and frustrated at some points.
We went to Postmouth to visit Jim & Joan on Saturday, they are on holiday, we spent some time catching up and had dinner with them, we didn't come back till late so we have to go to bed almost immediately because I have Dawn Weaver training on Sunday morning.
Dawn's training was fantastic, it was a shamed that the training was a bit too short but I have something to work on, especially with Sing. Unfortunately I will be away very soon, hopefully I still remember what I want to work with him when I come back.
I shall leave for China once I've got my visa, hopefully the visa will come back sometimes this week. My brother is very ill and I need to be with him. There were so many twist and turn regarding his illness for the last few days, that gave me a few sleepless nights. I wish I can just go but this dam visa is a pain! My plan is to go for at least two weeks but depending on the situation, I may have to stay longer.
For those who ask how is Sizzle ... he is great, he is a wonderful puppy. I must admit I haven't spend much time doing anything with him but I keep the play whenever I can and I have to say, if I ignore him when he brings his toy to me, he will bark at me till I play with him, he is so sweet.
I have asked Colin to do a quick video of him doing something with me in the garden yesterday:

4 comments:

Sara said...

Sizzle is so cute. I love his elephant trick.

The first video you posted of Sizzle doing the elephant trick inspired me to try and teach Oreo to be an "elephant".

I've got Oreo getting his 2 front paws on the box, but we're still working on the spinning around part.

Karen said...

Sizzle is gorgeous, I hope your visa comes soon xxxx

Hooch and troops said...

Go Sizzle go...what a fab elephant trick..wont be long before he will be able to do big school games!

Sue and Hoochie xx

helenm said...

He is super-you've been putting the work in!Brilliant turns and great tugging!