Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Name, please?

Can anyone please tell me what is the name of this toy?
It is very funny that all my shelties like this fluffy squeaky toy, eventhough the one that does not play will associate with it. I use it as a training toy for all of them and it has been very successful and over the years, it starting to drop into pieces and I would like to buy a new one to replace it. Anyone know the name, please tell me so I can look up on the Internet and even the best, you know where can I buy it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi -

My little dog has one of those. He loves it and has also wrecked his! He tugs so well on it!

http://www.dog-games.co.uk/newshop/product/Critters+-+in+two+sizes+and+various+designs+-+with+pull-along+loop.htm

This is a version of yours. Its one mine has.

Val said...

Don't know what it's called Lian, but being Sirensong and Raeanne colours little Phoebe was given one as a gift from the girls, her breeders, on the day I collected her and brought her home.

Hooch and troops said...

Hi Lian

Try www.doggiesolutions.com

Mine love these toys too..and im pleased that although you have all boys they still like PINK toys!! lol xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, it looks like a Li'l Punky Critter - everywhere I have looked it seems to be out of stock. There is someone selling them on ebay but I think this is a larger version...