Saturday, November 22, 2008

missing them

I did a last minute booking and will be leaving on Monday to China. Again, this is a very difficult and emotional trip to visit my poorly brother.
Thank God I have so many lovely friends who offer to help looking after the boys for me. As usual, the big boys will be staying with Jim & Joan during the day and come home in the evening, so Colin can take them out walking after he comes back from work. Mmmmm ... more late night walks for the boys (Colin don't usually back home til 9pm)!! Sizzle will be staying with Eleanor this time, hopefully he will learn to get on with children. I know Sophie can't wait to have him and he has Smokey and Trouble to play with!
We took the boys out for a good long walk in the Common this morning. Brrrrrr ...It is freezing cold, we have some sunshine here and there but it is not warm enough! The weatherma said the wind comes from the North and forecast for snow tonight!! Yipee!!!
I am MISSING all my good boys already!!

the boys with their daddy
the happy bunch

the evil pairs!

the one I am missing the most!!! My LOVER BOY!!
I feel very sorry for him as I have been leaving him twice within 8 weeks. I do not like to leave my puppy until they are about two years old but I know this is the most difficult time in my life and I have no choice but to be with my brother. I know Sizzle is a bit confused and he started to "back off" from me for the last couple of weeks, hopefully he will get to settle down again when I come back from China.

6 comments:

Diana said...

I hope everything goes well with your trip. Good luck! Diana

Sara said...

Safe travels to you during this difficult, emotional journey.

Your boys will be fine, and will be so happy to see you when you get back.

Hudsondoglets said...

Safe journey. Thinking of you.

Chris and Ricky said...

Hope you have a safe trip and that things go well.

We always love the group photos of the boys! What beautiful shelties!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I've just stumbled upon your blog and I'm so glad I did. What a gorgeous bunch! I'm sorry you're having a sad time at the moment I wish you all the best on your trip.
~Ludo's mum.

helenm said...

I hope you have a safe journey.I know how much you'll miss your boys but try not to worry about them too much.