Sunday, November 16, 2008

Richmond Park walk

I decided not to go to C Side today eventhough I always enjoy the show very much. I am waiting to visit my brother in China very soon so I just wanted to spend more times with the boys and Colin before I leave them again. A good long walk is what I really want now!
We have Russell and Kyung Yeon to join us for the walk, it turn out to a five hours long walk! All the boys are very tired now, including Colin!! They are going to have a good sleep tonight!!

I am very proud of my well behaved boys

The KNIGHTs Shelties Christmas Tree

Colin found this ballon and tie it on Seagull, he was happy to carry it around and looks very cute!!

we always take the boys to the big lake so Sing can have a good swim.
Sing is a great swimmer as well as a great diver.
I just love this photo of him diving!! Such a great diver!
I wonder how many shelties are like him, crazy about water!!

prepare to take off!

for some strange reason, this photo makes me think he looks like an alligator!!!

Skye loves swimming too!!

he can go a distance now, very brave little merlie

Titan is always wild, he likes the challenge from the Swans

five hours is a long walk and these three people went a bit crazy at the end of the walk, they decided they want to catch leaf to entertain themselves!!!

which one should I catch?

Kyung Yeon catch with style

4 comments:

Sara said...

What great photos!

I have never seen a sheltie dive and swim like Sing. Oh, and Titan is very brave for getting so close to a swan - they may be beautiful, but they can be mean!

Looks like all the dogs and humans had a wonderful day together.

Diana said...

Love the sheltie Christmas tree. It would make a great Christmas card. Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

These are terrific photos!! The sheltie christmas tree is my favorite and then the one of Sing diving!

Karen said...

Great shots Lian, I love your sheltie christmas tree and also seagull and his balloon very cute xx