Friday, March 13, 2009

swimming photos

Nothing much to say about this post, I just want to post some swimming photos of the boys. They are doing so well now so I can stay DRY, sitting by the pool side chucking the balls and most of all, take some photos. I found this "not so good" camera in my swimming bag. I have actually got a "good" camera in the car but I forgot all about it. I have also taken some swimming clip but I think that would be too boring to post. BTW, Saturn was a little "naughty" yesterday, he kept pinching Sizzle's rope ball, so he always came back with two balls in his mouth!! And, Sizzle does not need a cute cute swim jacket anymore, he swims really well without one and I do missing him with the life jacket, he looks so cute in that.



1 comment:

Diana said...

How did you get all your shelites to like swimming? Did they just like is naturally or did you have to encourage it? Thanks, Diana