Wednesday, April 08, 2009

one "scarry" step!

We went to our Club training yesterday, I was hoping we could do a bit of v-weave, just to prove Sizzle can do the weave at different environment with different equipment. Eleanor pulled out the v-weave and I was shocked that she put 12 poles up! I told her we only do 6 and she knew I had problem teaching Sizzle weaving but she decided I should give the 12 poles a go! I didn't want to for first, I am hoping Sizzle will watch the others go and get excited, also Eleanor was using treat, so I really wasn't sure he will go for it. I did ask her not to stand too close at the exit, hopefully he will not frighten by it.
Do I have to worry?


The above video was taken after class. He was weaving on the lead for the first couple of times, he wasn't speeding through but Eleanor and me were confident enough to let him weave off lead and he did it beautifully. I am a happy bunny!! Can you believe this little guy can't weave at all before last Friday?

10 comments:

Paula said...

Not much to worry about there I think

ann said...

looking good Lian. xx

Christine said...

More like 12 fantastic poles :-)

Vonnie said...

Sizzle your such a bright and clever boy! Ellie's on her way for some training! :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing to worry about Lian!! He is tons more excited than Josh and Jessie when they are asked to weave... they find it boring :(

Diana said...

Wow, thats great! Diana

Sara said...

No worries Lian! That Sizzle looks like a superstar!

Rhoda said...

Yay, go Sizzle!! He looks like he's loving the weaves!

Chris and Ricky said...

Awesome! Sizzle is a weaving natural! He looks like he's been weaving all his life!!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Wow! Fantastic Sizzle!