Friday, May 01, 2009

Sizzle update

Sizzle has a very quiet night last night. He was very weak and tired. He was so weak until he has to sit down on the grass to do his toilet! Bless him! His toilet was black, sticky, gluey follow by a bit of blood at the end. He slept next to me all night and there is no more vomitting. He didn't perk up this morning, so I took him back to my vet. Kevin decided he will keep him for more drip today. He confrimed that there is nothing wrong with his blood test, everything looks normal other than dehydration. He can't be sure what's wrong with Sizzle, he thinks he may have pick up a virus somewhere.
I feel so lonely that I have to drop him off at the vet this morning but if that is the only way to make him feels better, I have no choice. I am so attach to any of my dogs! Kevin also told me Sizzle was bright when I left him there yesterday, he was scratching the cage and chewing the tube (that's definitely my Sizzle!), so he has to put a victoria collar on him to stop him but he then settle down.
more update when I pick him up later.

6 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Well, sounds like Sizzle had an ok night, but sorry you had to take him back to the vet today. What's the "drip"? An antibiotic or just fluids to rehydrate him?

We hope he feels much better today!

Mom knows how you feel - she would be completely lost without me!

Vonnie said...

Sorry to hear Sizzle hasn't picked up and has had to be kept in! I'm sure it'll more than likely be a virus. It's peace of mind when your on first name terms with your vet and have complete faith on their diagnosis.

Ellie send big wet sloppy licks. Positive healing vibes being sent his way. x

Vonnie said...

Meant to say cracking picture of the wee man!

Rhoda said...

I hope Sizzle feels better soon,
Love Rhoda and woofs x

Sara said...

Glad to hear Sizzle's blood work came back ok. I hope Sizzle is feeling better after spending the day at the vet.

I am sure it has been a very long day of worry for you.

Hugs from, Sara, Misty & Oreo

ann said...

Sorry to hear that Sizzle's not been well.Hope he's feeling better soon. xx