Monday, June 29, 2009

cute puppy!

I was away at Landsdown having a "cripple" agility weekend! More about that later. I missed little Blessy! While I left him on Friday evening, one of his ears already open, so I left a radio on for him.
He becomes very cute now, when he is awake, he gets to come out from the puppy pen to wander in the lounge. He loves to explore the surroundings, I leave some stuff on the floor for him to see. It is extremely hot today, really muggy and he got to wander on the patio for a little while and he was walking so fast and everywhere!! I need to be fast to be able to catch him!
smile a little smile for me

so cute

can you find the puppy?

Bless likes to use his paw


I really thought he is a left handed as I can see he always use his left paw to hit something ...

... including giving me his left paw! Sorry folks, I didn't teach him the trick, maybe he is a natural?

until I see this, sorry the photo is a bit blur but you can see him using his right paw too!

the real family



6 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Bless is so cute! What a beautiful family photo! If mom had Bless here, she'd never leave the house!

Diana said...

Yes, he is very cute. Love all the pictures. Diana

Macfarlane Dogs said...

Wow hasn't he grown?! He is very cute and totally gorgeous! :)

Sara said...

Awwww, Bless is growing up!

Wonderful photos - keep posting them! I can't get enough - Bless is so sweet.

Natasha said...

Very, very cute. he's already learning tricks on his own, he's going to be a star!

~Nat

Vonnie said...

Aww Bless is too cute! Clever already! What a brill family pic!