Tuesday, June 23, 2009

poor Saturn! BAD mummy!!!

Poor Saturn broken his tumb nail!! I don't know when does that happened, I only noticed it yesterday evening when I took them out walking. He was happily chasing the coots as usual but came back with bloody paw! I got concerned and went home straight away but it was late and the vet already closed. I washed the paw to find out he has broken his tumb nail, I tried to trim it but because it wasn't long (I trim his nails every two weeks), so it got a bit awkward. He ended up in the vet this morning to have it treated. Kevin said it was badly infected so he needed a sedation to bath the wound then bandage it up. Poor Saturn, I don't think he likes to win out of grade. Last year, he won into Grade 4 in Landsdown and two days later he had his biopsy operation and last Sunday, he won into Grade 5, two days later had another sedation to remove the broken tumb nail. Poor boy! He must think I am a bad mummy!!


Saturn was so happy to see me when I picked him up from the vet a few hours later



he really is so tired from the sedation but he is worried that I will take him back to the vet





2 comments:

Sara said...

Poor sweet boy Saturn. He looks like he is a very good patient. Hope his paw heals soon.

Chris and Ricky said...

Hope Saturn heals quickly, recovers from the sedation quickly, and is feeling better soon!