Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sing-let

Little Sing-let is 3 day-old and he already put up another 20z, makes him now 110z! Gem continues to be a good mum, I've actually left them with my mum and nephews today to go and did an agility show.

110z big fat sausage!!
I've received quite a few emails asking me what am I going to call little Sing-let. Well, when I got him home on Wednesday, I was calling him SIVE (aka expensive) but then later found out his mum, Gem had a litter last July with her previous owner. Poor Gem had three puppies died inside her and needed a c-section. I wasn't informed about all these before until Kevin found out Gem had a badly stitch from her previous c-section that cause little Sing-let wan't able to born naturally. Well, I was very upset and crossed with her previous owner. If I were to know Gem had a c-section before, I will not breed from her at all, there is no way I will take the risk. Anyway, with all we have been through, I now call this little boy BLESS. He is a little blessing to me and Gem. He will be the one and only child from Gem.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I think that is a great name. So happy to hear that Bless continues to put on weight.

Vonnie said...

WOW! He is well at himself! Look at that tummy! Oh well they do say the camera adds 10lbs LOL!!!!!

Tut! Tut! Tut! the previous owner should have advised you of this, if anything for Gem's sake!

Diana said...

What a sweet name, I love it. Diana