Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Zap & a bit of agility

Time flies! Zap will be 7 weeks tomorrow and he will soon join his new family. I didn't take too many photos (I lie!) over the last few days to post here, we spent a lot of time playing and going out to different places, meeting people and see new things. He is one brave little boy, nothing frighten him at all. I am getting fatter over the last few days, too many cakes and coffees in the town!! I blamed this on little Zap!!
little sheltie in a basket

he likes to chase moving object, so every morning when my mum has her mop out in the kitchen, he thinks that is his playtime

sorry, these pictures are a little blurry, he moves too fast!!

I think he is a little wild child, he likes outdoor so much, when the weather is good, he spends most of his time in the garden

Titan is getting so much better with him, he started to tease him to play but this photo can tell you who wins!!

we had a relaxing Saturday, he joins us on your bed for a little lie-in

father and son

my superb boys! They are so good to take photos with and they will sit there all day for me to take silly photos and do not dare move an inch!

My gorgeous Boyz!!

Now, the boys with my little girl

We went to Agility Club on Sunday, that was the last Crufts Team qualifier of this year, unfortunately, the ESSC Medium Team didn't make it again but all the shelties did their best and ran superbly! Sing and I are very proud to be on the Team.

Sing was a very good boy, he has 3 runs and 3 clears out of 3! Eventhough he didn't get a place but I was very pleased with him, he has put up a gear in his two agility runs.

Saturn was a good boy too. He has a nice speed in his jumping round, unfortunately I moved too quickly before he committed the weave entry, that was entirely my fault but I have homework for him now. I am so glad to see he is all happy again. In his agility run, I didn't insist him to do his 2o/2o on his contacts, reason being, I want him to be happy so I will restrain his contacts in the winter but at the meantime, I want him not to hesitate going down the A Frame. He surprised me with a 7th place.

here is a little video, at the end of the agility runs, I included Sizzle's running dog walk:



8 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, what a great family photo. Love Sizzle running dog walk too.

Sara said...

What great group shots! I don't know how you get all the dogs in order like that, but they are wonderful.

Oreo still likes to attack the mop like Zap.

Sizzle's running contact is looking great.

Vonnie said...

Sing sure is flying! Naughty Saturn, although still fast! Wee Sizzle so fast!

Well done on the places, they are super Shelties!

Great pics of them all!

Christy said...

Great photos. I am impressed that you had all of them lined up. I can hardly get a picture of two shelties.

Diana said...

Love the new blog header. And Sizzle's running dogwalk was beautiful. All your runs looked great. Diana

Hooch n Troops said...

ah Zap rocks...think he is going to miss his playmates when he goes!! and that includes the mop! lol

xx

Chris and Ricky said...

Your group photos are amazing! I love them! Zap is getting big and is still as cute as ever! The jumpers course at the beginning of the video looked like a lot of fun and of course, we enjoyed seeing Sizzle's fabulous running DW!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you furry little sweetheart, Zap :)! Our Mama absolutely adores you!!!