Monday, July 20, 2009

Zap has visitors!

Zap has uncle Russell and auntie Kyung to visit him yesteday. He has a good time playing with them and most of all, chew their fingers!!! hehehe ... I did warned them that his teeth are very sharp!

meeting autie Kyung and uncle Russ

playing on the dinning table?

he is a "working" sheltie, working hard to chew that piece of tissue paper!!

it is about time to learn a trick or two ... give me PAW!
... I rather attack grandma!
I can be sweet sometimes to giver her a bity kiss!
please play with me, Seagull?

or Titan?
why nobody wants to play with me?
this smells nice
I can be very cute sometimes!
Sizzle showing off
Look! I am not FAT, I can climb the A Frame!!!
mother and son playing

Now! STOP taking my photos!!!!!





2 comments:

Diana said...

Great pictures. I like the one of Sizzle. It really seems that dogs the hug the dogwalk boards (not much space between the board and them) really have great contacts. Diana

Vonnie said...

Great pics again! Going to miss these when he goes to his new owners :(

WTG Sizzle, was that in 0.01secs!

Love the new pic at the top of the Blog!