Tuesday, August 25, 2009

daddy's girls - 3 weeks

The girls are three weeks old today! They are getting cuter each day and the hardwork slowly begin ... I tried to sort out my times with the big boys (take them out walking and playing), as well as dedicated my times to each puppy when they awake.
I started my weaning program with them, this gives Samber a break from feeding but she is such a good mama to the girls. I soak Burns mini-bite in warm water, mesh them up and feed them. Porsche enjoys her food very much, basically she has the whole plate to herself. Mercedes also find the food interesting but not little Ferrari. I hand feed her and she is licking my finger, I suppose I will give her a bit of time to adjust herself.
the girls at three weeks old
first solid meal, can you see the mess they are making?

first born Mercedes, 3 weeks old

she is always the one that comes up to me for cuddles and then fell alseep in my arm

and she is the first one to show me her trick ... SHY!

second born, Porsche, 3 weeks of age

she is always a posh girlie

she looks so cute stretching herself out

third born, Ferrari, 3 weeks of age
she is such a cutie, very alert, response to noise very well at this age

... and the most playful one!!


7 comments:

Sara said...

They look so cute eating their first "real food".

Chris and Ricky said...

They are darling! I think Ferrari is my favorite right now though!

Vonnie said...

Awww how cute! Look how big they are getting! The pic with the food is priceless!

Diana said...

They are all cute. Ferrari looks ready to go. She is my fovorite too. Diana

Natasha said...

Soo adorable! They're growing up so nicely.

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute :) And Zap is a handsome little boy now. How time flies!

helenm said...

Wow,what gorgeous pups,they're growing up fast.Lovely photos.