Sunday, August 23, 2009

more cute puppies pictures

I still have computer problem, I tried to restore the minimum on my old computer while waiting for my new desktop to arrive, it is very frustrating at the moment as I find it impossible to update my blog especially with so many pictures ... but I will try, eventhough I have been trying for the last 5 hours but I can't resist to post the pictures of the puppies, they are too cute!

The girls are 2.5 weeks old and it's about time I introduce some toys to them. I have some of them wash, so they will have some clean toys ...
toys
I starting to put some toys in their sleeping box as well as inside the pen


The girls are still very young so they still spend most of their times sleeping but they have spent a little time exploring the surroudings when they are awake ...
wakey, wakey ...
Mercedes's first steady step!
Ferrari found a toy

Titan helps watching the girls

Sizzle checks on the girls

the ball is too big for Mercedes

Ferrari: I want to get up there!!!

I can smell something ...

... is uncle Saturn

she looks so posh

Porsche found a toy!
... to sleep in!! Such a nice picture for eye spy!
girls playing

cheeky Ferrari is a pole dancing girlie

it takes a lot of effort to do pole dancing!!

Porsche fancy this soft stuff toy

but Mercedes like this old English Sheepdog stuff toy

girls exploring
eventhough this is quite a big toy for little Ferrari but she is trying to carry it around, Bless her!
hello mama!
hello uncles!
Good night folks!



Hopefully these all works out! I need a break from the computer!!!




3 comments:

Diana said...

What great pictures!! I really line the clothes line of toys. Lol Diana

Vonnie said...

Brill pics! worth the frustration! Hopefully you'll be sorted out soon!

Love the pic with the pup climbing into the toy, so precious! Uncle Saturn is so gentle! Pole dancer, going to be good at tricks! Love how the all flopp onto of one another.

Goodnight wee ones sleep tight!

Sara said...

Wonderful photos! I loved all the toys drying on the clothes line.

The girls are so sweet, and your boys look like they are so gentle with them.