Wednesday, September 02, 2009

daddy's girls - 4 weeks

I still having this terrible computer problem. The new desktop arrived last week but the box was open before the deliveryman handed it to me, so I wasn't happy. The worst thing was when I gently placed the desktop on my table, the front cover came off, so I was on the phone to the company I bought it from. They were very kind and helpful and agreed to exchange another unit for me. The new one arrived the next day but I was away at Ely doing a long weekend agility, so no time to set up the new desktop. I thought I managed to get the new desktop up and running on Monday but we had more problems yesterday so my oldest nephew spent yesterday rebuild the whole system for me! This new pc is looking good and seems working brilliantly, hopefully it stays this way. I think I am getting VERY old for this technical stuff. I have whole lots of new softwares installed as well, guess what? I prefer the old versions!! I do not know how to use the new updated softwares!! Too complicated for me!!
The girls turned 4 weeks old yesterday. I can see changes everyday, all three girls developing nicely, one maybe slow last week but catch up this week. Their personality starts to show as well. All three girls started to set their eyes on toys and they all love tuggy, which is good. Porsche likes to pick up a toy and run away with it and the toys normally are much bigger than her, so she trip and fell alot!!
Ferrari is a real poser!

Porsche was the sleeping beauty last week but this week, she spends a lot of time awake playing and exploring

Mercedes still the cuddliest!

the girls playing

they now started interacting with their sisters a lot

more photos to come once I know how to use my new softwares

agility news to follow ...

2 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

New computers are great but getting used to the new software, etc. can be a real pain! Hopefully you will learn to love it all!

The girls are so cute and growing up so fast!

Sara said...

Glad to hear your computer problems are finally getting sorted out. I hate change! So I sympathize with you having to learn all new software. What a chore.

The girls are really looking like shelties now! Gorgeous.