Wednesday, September 16, 2009

daddy's girls - 6 weeks

Can't believe these girls are 6 weeks old already! They certainly are more hardwork than Zap, at least three times harder!! Unfortunately the weather turned very cold this week, these girls are dying to go into the garden but I can't let them go out in the cold and wet weather. This also restricted our outing to the supermarket and town. They have been travel in the car with me to our weekly training and in the evening to the tube station to pick up thier grand-dad! They are getting used to the traffic now, after standing on the roadside watching the world goes by for the last week. All three girls are great tugger, I started tugging with one of them, then the next one join in, then another, so they ended up with a three way tug (I am out of that picture)! Again, Ferrari is the strongest! She would not let go at all, so everytime I have to let her win the tugging game. We also started the clicker this week, shelties are so greedy, so they have no problem learning the clicker at all. Ferrari is more advanced, she offered me a few behaviours already, mainly jump onto the wobble board and the skate baord! Once Mercedes & Porsche heard the clicker, they will both JUMP up on my lap to grab my finger full of squeeze cheese!!! I was struggling to find them some tiny collars, I had bought quite a few small collars at agiltiy shows and none of them are small enough for the girls. I managed to buy three very small pink collars for these princess at Paws in the Park and they start wearing them on Monday, they all hate it when I first put them on, they tried to get it out from their neck but Ferrari soon realised it is not going to happen, so she gave up! I guess she is too fat and lazy. Mercedes & Porsche still tried to scratch it every now and then but I am sure they soon get used to it.

little red hood Mercedes


Porsche is so cute with her little red heart cap on


what do you think about this fat girl?

3 comments:

Diana said...

Those must be some good puppies if they will keep hats on their heads. They are just to cute!! Diana

Angela said...

......aaahhhh

Vonnie said...

Where does the time go! They are all so cute and very clever too!