Wednesday, September 16, 2009

more photos

It is still very windy but dry today. I managed to get the puppies out in the garden for half an hour. The girls just love to go out, they ran around like a lunatic. It is impossible to catch them so I have to watch them carefully as we have a big fish pond. Dogs are amazing, they could sense all dangers, even just a pup. Everytime I saw the girls ran around, I thought they will ran into the pond any minute but they seems to know it is dangerous and their emergency break by the edge of the pond is just ridicolous!
the gorgeous parents! I am not bias but I think they are beautiful pair!

taking a family photo is never easy, the parents are so fedup with their kids!

uncle Sizzle is always happy to play with them

the girls still like the slide, they have been run up and down the ramp, for fun!

sorry folks, gotto post this picture, Porsche looks so funny!

I always start the tug game with one pup tugging at it, then another join in ...

... then they do it themselves

Ferrari loves her tuggy, in the mad way!

I think I prefer to have 2 pups or 4 pups as one is always get bully by the other two! It is unfair!!

play fight!

Ferrari is very cute, every night just before her bedtime, she loves to suck this little fluffy toy, then fell asleep.

Does this picture looks familiar to you? Yes, Zap was like that. Mercedes is most like him.




2 comments:

ann said...

Lian those girlies are sooooo cute must arrange to meet them very soon. xx

Vonnie said...

Those pictures just made me :) They have so came into their own personalites Love the family pic!
Whoever gets your pup(s) are very lucky as they have a head start with all the training and introduction to different surroundings!