Wednesday, December 23, 2009

snow and ice

Most of the snow has turned into ice now, walking becomes difficult as the pavement is slippery, luckily my shelties don't pull so I am still safe walking with them on the slippery road unless I slip myself!
One thing I am not happy about is the dogs tends to bleed walking on the icy condition. On Monday, while we were walking in Epping Forest, I saw blood on the snow, I was a little panic, so I checked on every single dog to find Titan's pad was bleeding; this morning, I found more blood on the snow, this time, it was Sing. As we walk further, I found more blood, it was Titan again! I think if this winter is going to be bad like this, I may need to get the dogs some boots!

here are my happy bunch playing in the icy snow:












2 comments:

Vonnie said...

Shelties having loads of fun, brilliant! Handsome Sizzle as always, I think he knows it too! :)

Christine said...

Oh my gosh, we are getting away lightly with the weather up here. Be careful and great photos of your guys. Have a fab Christmas :-)