Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sing update

Thank you very much to everyone who email/text me asking how is Sing. We tried to have a quiet day yesterday. Sing was very clingy, he wanted to follow me everywhere while I tried to organise/pack stuff ready for Crufts. At the end, I have to give up packing and sit down with him so he can rest. It was very stressful for me. I wanted him to get well for Crufts but I can see that would a slim chance that he is able to run. Let's hope for a miracle!

After talking to a few people about Sing's injury, a lot of people suggested different things and to my surprised, it wasn't his paw/pad that is bothering him! I found a heat spot on his shoulder and he would not put his weight on the shoulder, hence he keeps lifting his paw. I took him to an Animal McTimoney chiropractor this morning for a quick treatment, hopefully he will be better tomorrow. Finger crossed!

 


7 comments:

Diana said...

Sending positive healing thoughts. Diana

Unknown said...

Thats great! I'm so glad you found the cause of it.
our prayers to sing!!

Vonnie said...

Hope it helps Sing! Khandi is on her way to be his personal masseuse at Crufts! LOL!

Chris and Ricky said...

Thanks for the update and we are hoping for a miracle too that you can run with him and keeping good thoughts for Sing's speedy recovery!

Sara said...

Oh, I really hope the chiro & the rest helps Sing.

Keep us posted!

Fingers & paws crossed here.

helenm said...

Hope Sing is ok for Crufts!

Chow Chow Puppy said...

I hope Sing makes a speedy recovery. Best Wishes!