Friday, May 07, 2010

Sing

Just a quick update re Sing.

I think he is looking so much better, in general. He hasn't show any sign of lame or lifting his front left paw. He is not looking stiff but very agile and lively!
For the last few weeks, he has been wearing the "Back on Track" coat most of the time; getting his Cartrophen injections from the Vet for 4 consecutive weeks; Yumove supplement; massage; swimming ... etc.

I do not know which one helps him but one thing I know he is recovering well. He is full of bean. Just two days ago, he kept bringing me his tennis ball to play in the lounge again. We have an issue about playing tennis ball in the lounge since last October. Since then, we never be able to play tennis ball in the same place again but now, everything is back to normal. I guess his back/spine issue is gone.

I still not taking him back to agility training yet, I ran him at Lincoln two weeks ago and he won the G6 Agility; then I ran him at the Sheltie Show on Sunday, he won the C6/7 Jumping. I've got his running order for this weekend, I am not sure if I want to run him on Saturday in the individual class because Brodie got blown off the DW at Vyne and he is on the rest for two weeks. Sing is the reserve for the Team so he has to step in for Brodie on Sunday. I do not want to overdo with him. If the weather is dry tomorrow, I will probably run him in one of the Agility class then Team on Sunday but if the weather is wet, I will keep him for the Team on Sunday.

Sing with his Lincoln and Sheltie Show winnings

8 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so happy to hear that Sing is feeling better. That is wonderful news. I'm sure he missed doing all those things he loves.

Chris and Ricky said...

Great news that Sing is so much better! I am sure you are very relieved that he has recovered so well! He certainly looks very handsome in the photo!

Diana said...

Love the picture! Im so glad Sing is doing better. That is great news. Diana

Remington said...

Hi Remington here. I found you through Eva's blog. Nice to meet you. You have a great blog. I hope we can be good friends.

Unknown said...

I'm glad Sing is much better now! Must be such a relief!

Rhoda said...

Brodie says thanks so much to Sing for stepping in at the last minute! He certainly looked very well at the Sheltie show, he did a cracking run! Rhoda x

Natasha said...

Yay that he's feeling a lot better now! He looks so proud of himself in that photo.

Vonnie said...

Great to hear that Sing is getting back to his usal self! What a comeback! He looks so pround in the pic :)