Friday, July 30, 2010

how to take a group picture





... it all started like this:
There is no set up in this photo. 
My usual morning routine is ... after feeding the dogs, we will go into the garden, have a little play and do a bit of training. I always start the training with Sipzie and these boys have to STAY on the decking until I release them.

and little did I know, here comes the sneaky kitty ...

... trying to tease the boys
look at how well-behaved these boys are, they weren't distracted by the naughty kitty at all. 
They only have their eyes on their mummy!


then, I realised this is a good opportunity to have a group photo since everyone is out and my camera is handy ...
I have asked Seagull and Sipzie to join the group, there is no particular set up but these two dogs just slot in between the three boys


of course I noticed Samber is missing, so I went to fetch her ...
all the boys were patiently STAY in position but Sipzie came with me to fetch our little girl, then I saw the gap between Sing and Seagull, so I put Samber in and Sipzie decided she wanted to be in the gap too!


just as I ready for more shots ...
I saw the kitty sneaking from behind Saturn, GREAT! 
This is our The KNIGHTS Shelties + kitty family photo!


sorry, I don't train cat, especially a naughty one like her ... all she wanted to do it to tease the dogs to play with her




4 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

I love those pictures and the commentary! All of it - soooo cute! I always marvel at your group shots - they are amazing!

Rhoda said...

Awww what cute pictures!! :)

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

FANTASTIC picture, and I love the kitty in the front. Maybe you could get a group shot of my pups, they are pretty resistent to the whole process, they are really good until they see the camera come out...LOL

Vonnie said...

Such clever boys, girlies and kitty! Love the pics :)