Sunday, November 28, 2010

SILK pup - 6 weeks!

The older she gets, the harder to take a good picture. She moves so quick too! I've added some mini agility equipments into my lounge to get her to associate with them ... when she first saw the A Frame, she run up and down straightaway. She really loves the A Frame. She spends a lot of time on it!

 this is the decent photo taken today

 Vindi cat really likes her, she always tease her to play and Silky is beginning to accept her

 Silk loves the mini A Frame
I've covered the mini A Frame with non-slip mat as when she ran over it, she slips, not a good thing for a young pup, so with the non slip mat, she can do her silly running up and down and be safe :-)

 she sometimes jump onto the mini DW too

 learning target already? No! The 3rd similarity to Sing ... stalking!
Sing likes to stalk a still/dead tennis ball, I think this is from his herding instinct, he now passes this to her daughter Silk. I have noticed this "stalking" from her beginning this week. Whenever I roll the tennis ball, she stood there and watched it stops, then she's moves like the pink panther, gradually get closer to the ball, then jump and grab it! Very cute! Each time I took the video camera out, she attacks me, hopefully one of these days I will get that on video.

here is a series of the stalking process:
 starting with daddy Colin teasing her with the ball ...
 Colin rolled the ball ... and Silk watched it
 Silk: I am going to get you!
 getting closer ...
 AND gotcha!

Good night folk, we are tired Zzzzzzzz ...




4 comments:

Noah said...

Happy 6 weeks Silk. Every picture is adorable.

Chris and Ricky said...

Amazing how instincts like herding appear at such a young age! Mom says she wishes she could get one of your puppies because you are so wonderful taking care of them and exposing them to so many things! Silk will be an agility star!

Diana said...

Awww, she just sounds so cute!! She is going to make a great dog and maybe an agility dog. ( I didnt know what you had planned for her. LOL) Diana

Unknown said...

I love the last picture. It says it all!!! A tired mummy is a happy mummy too : )

P.s. I share the same thought as Ricky's mom too!