Sunday, January 23, 2011

busy, busy, and yet very busy ...

Phew! I can't believe how busy I am! The Agility training is definitely into full swing now; I enjoyed every lesson I do. I have so much to learn and practice on, Crufts is not that far away now ... 46 days! All three boys are qualified at different events. I am nervous! Sing is in the Team event, poor boy is so unfit. I am so worry that he is going to injure himself, so he basically is wrapping up in a cotton wool. I occasionally do a bit of weave training in the garden with him when the weather is good. I know his weakest is the weave. Saturn and Sizzle are looking fit and we are training hard for the big event! Also, Miss Sipzie is coming on ...

here is Miss Sipzie and her weave training:


We went to Dawn Weaver's training day yesterday, as usual, I enjoyed my training day with Dawn very much eventhough it was raining. I work Saturn more than I wish because Sizzle easily slip on the wet condition and I am really worried about that. Saturn was a good boy and he does need some practice. I love working him. Sizzle also enjoyed his training and he worked very well too.

and the boys @ Dawn's training day:
 
 
 

5 comments:

OBay Shelties said...

Sipzie's weaves are looking much better! Try and work on sending ahead also. :-)

Sara said...

All three dogs look fantastic in their training.

How wonderful that the 3 boys will be going to Crufts. You will be busy!

Diana said...

Wow, you guys look great!! I cant believe you can run Sipzie thur the weaves while holding the leash and it doesnt get tangled. LOL Great job!

Practice looks cold. Keep warm and dry.

Vonnie said...

Thought wee Sizzle was going for large height there LOL! Both looking great :)

Chris and Ricky said...

I think Sipzie and the boys are looking good! Glad you are getting lots of training done! I can't wait for our weather to improve enough to train again!