Wednesday, August 24, 2011

we are HOME

We got home from Bonnie Scotland on Monday afternoon. Unfortunately, towards the end of our holiday, I began to feel unwell. Maybe too much sun (did you hear me complain?)! Oh yes! Sun and me don't add up. Colin got me out on week 2 twice to sun bathing on the beach with him. He obviously enjoyed it and I actually suffered from the "sun". The first time, I had a terrible migraine and the second time, I fell really poorly. It didn't help me at all as we were packing up to leave to Dundee. When I got to Dundee on Friday, I was very sick. The venue is not great for me. The ground is uneven and sloppy. We were camp on the slight hill and it definitely didn't help me at all. I lost my balance and fell over a couple of times. I didn't even have the energy to worry about running as I couldn't possibly imagine I could stand upright ... more about that later.

see what I've got? All flying ears shelties! Hahaha ...

Dogs were loving their holiday, its paradise to them. Did they miss their home comfort? I don't think so! They rather run and run around in the forest and down to the beach ... more about that later!



4 comments:

Vonnie said...

I am so :) you had a good time! shame about the end :( Your home now and can plan for next year :)

Jolanda said...

Great picture! They look very happy indeed!

Chris and Ricky said...

Glad you are home safe and sound but so sorry you were sick! Hope you feel much better after you rest up from vacation! :)

Diana said...

Sorry you felt so bad. Love the picture!!!