Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all! 
Wishing all a successful and bright 2012!

Our New Year eve was uneventful. No big-do like we used to. We had Colin's brother Russell and his wife Kyung over for a cosy evening. Poor Kyung has to work today, so they left before midnight and there is no reason for us to stay up. We were in bed by 11pm. That is a sign of getting old, I supposed?

My New Year resolutions is very simple ... getting fit and loose weight (for the last time!); and train hard for WAO.

and here is a compilation of The KNIGHTs Shelties' wish:



4 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

I love this video Lian and I especially love Sizzle so much! :)

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Beautiful video of your Knight shelties! Sizzle is a star!

corbinwooten said...

Happy New Year! I like the photo at the top of your blog.

Vonnie said...

Awwwww