Monday, June 04, 2012

Birthday!

Saturn and I celebrated our Birthdays in Style! The whole nation is celebrating, how grand is that? LOL

 our *new* potential farm house in the background set in 57 acres of land

I was lucky (!!!) to born on the 4th/5th June. When I was back home in Malaysia. Our King celebrates his birthday on the 1st weekend of June and it is always near or around my birthday. When I moved to the UK, apparently the Queen celebrates her birthday on the 1st weekend of June as well. Hehehe ... I am a Nation baby!

I was actually born on the 4th but back in the good old days, my grandfather only registered my birth the next day and the Registrar Office took the Day as my official birthday, so 5th June is my official birthday! I am happy to celebrate both days :)

I've got a special treat today to visit our *new* home again. The purchase is in the middle of the process, hopefully everything goes smoothly. 

my very handsome soul boy Saturn, 7 today. Also Happy Birthday to his sister Crystal & Hester, and the sadly missed beautiful Cassie.


6 comments:

corbinwooten said...

Crossing my fingers that everything works out for your new home. It is beautiful, I am very jealous!

Please, share more pictures!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Lian!

Your farm looks great!

Sara said...

57 acres! What a dream come true.

Vonnie said...

What a way to celebrate Saturn and your Birthday! Looks fab :)

Diana said...

Wow, 57 acres, I cant imagine. Happy Birthday to you and Saturn.

Jolanda said...

What a beautiful place! I hope it all goes well and you'll be living there soon!