Friday, July 26, 2013

new toy

My new toy arrived yesterday! WooHoo! I have been waiting impatiently for it :) As you can see my boys approved it too :) I have been "racing" up and down the farm yesterday and the boys were racing me too. That tired them out very quickly. Oops!

 my boys approving my new toy

 big boy Saturn will be driving it next. He can go shepherding with that in the hot weather :) 

 This is also Sing's wagon, just in case he gets too tired to walk up the hill :) But little Sizzle wants to share that too. 

 Sing is not so impressed by it, he rather walk then be "carry" :) Tough old boy!


Next project, I'll be looking to buy an ATV Flail Mower and either a Chain Harrow or a Pro Harrow. Let's the Farm work begins :)




3 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! Jeff just got one of those too.

Vonnie said...

LOL you're hilarious! Such a country bumpkin now :) Just be careful with you and the boys.

Vonnie said...

LOL you're hilarious! Such a country bumpkin now :) Just be careful with you and the boys.